Sunday, March 08, 2009

Clubbing Days + Movie Days....

Yeah..is another clubbing Fri night....After badminton session, few of my colleagues including my boss....plan to have some drinks....eventough all of us are tired....after the badminton games..Initial plan, is Bar Celona at Sunway.......but we ended up in Coco Banana......there are few reasons for it...haha..only we knows.....
So, straight to the club......consider is Friday....the crowd is not as we expected....however we found a spot to drink.....'Absolute' this time....long time didnt drink it liao....since Pg time............
So, 4 us...finished up the bottle.......yes..drunk a bit.....started to talk nonsense......blablabla.............after finished in Coco, we head back to Bar Celona...we danced like nobody business....what a night.......considering we are still very young..hahahahaha.........finally, went for supper in one of the nearby mamak stall...and back home at 4am....


The next morning woke up at 12pm....and the next 2 days...I have watched 3 movies..since is holidays....relax...

1) Gattaca


A story about a man who pretends to be somebody in order to achive his ambition.....
The story develops quite slow....however....I able to finished it :P
Make me believe anything is possible.......if we try.....................

2) Lara Croft


I have watched be4....but since I planned to go to Cambodia in next 2 weeks....I think it's worth to watch again...maybe I can spot few movie locations at Angkor Wat.......Almost forgot entire storyline since the last time I watched it....But is quite enjoyable.....overall...Angelina really rocks....

3) 1408


First, taught is a terrifying horror movie, but end up in a roller-coster movie about a ghost writer who went to stay in room no 1408....and the story develops there.....but as I said is a roller-coster movie.....

No comments: