Wednesday, March 04, 2009

BZ day + Miss Miss U Day


Well, today recover bit...back to office. attended training..and submitted all my claims and leave application and couldn't runaway to meet 'J' in new wing.

Back to client office, worked lot..did mistake on my assumptions on the BW. Think too easy liao...but actually much complicated.....Learned from mistakes....
SAM saved the day....by working on the formula....credit for him
but all still depends on user tommorrow......................
worked until 9.00pm finding bugs on and interface prob...take long time ....but yet..now learn how to hack into SAP easily.....if given authorize to debug...simple as 1.2.3.....

Back home, hooked by the TV....is Jerry Maguire on TV2...i was like watching for the 3rd/4th time liao...however still loved it...watched till the end.......makes me miss my love one from far.....
wish i have a same happy ending like this movie.....haha...

When i was about to sleep, i called dear...she slept...
When i was about to sleep....i force myself to write this.....

I MiSS YoU DeaR.....I aM noT compLeTe wHeN yoU aRe Not Around....

No comments: