Monday, November 30, 2009

Recaps past 7 months

I woke up this morning at 5am and checked my blog. Just realized that I have abandoned my blog for 7 months already. Phew..so fast. Maybe, I was too bz with my 10-8pm daily routine job.
For the past 7 months, what have I have done and also what I have gone through....

Happy moments
------------------
1) Finally I landed a new job in a new firm on Sept - Of course with a better paid.
Wahahaha
2) I went to dive at Sipadan on July with 3 new friends + 1 old friend. It was amazing experience....

3) I went to Melbourne on Nov with my gf. Great trip! Drive along Great Ocean Road.

4) I drive my new car everyday with my my favorite iPod songs ..

Sad moments
-------------------
1) My grandmother passed away peacefully in Oct. I missed her a lot.

2) My laptop and all my data stolen in mid valley in Oct. I wished the thief can give me back my external hard disk. There are so many wonderful moments in it.

C u in my next post ! Hopefully..hahaha

No comments: