Monday, March 27, 2006

Weird Dream

i'm a person that always have weird dream. I have a weird dream lastnite. In the dream i was visiting China with my parents and gf. We went to lots of places and lastly we went to a newly open Aerospace Theme Park. As we reach there, we can see a big rocket shuttle. This rocket shuttle will fly up to space and we are able to experiencing zero-gravity. So, we went to try. We are lucky to be the first to try. Me and my gf get the last available slot in the shuttle. So, the shuttle fly up. We felt so much gravity and was flying in the shuttle. We felt very light in the shuttle. It was an amazing experience. After flying up to the sky, the shuttle landing back to the place to the place where it took off. Its was really really high tech stuff that i never saw be4.
After landing, we feel great. We went to see the second trip of the shuttle. I saw a lot of children queue up into the shuttle. It was weird. I can sense something wrong with the shuttle. Kindda of Final Destination movie stuff. But i m sure what is the feeling. Soon, after the shuttle took off...
it crash to the ground with a loud explosion. Everyone was screaming shocked disbelief. I saw parents shouting for their children. it was a very tense feeling all over the place.

So, all the people rush to the shuttle crashed area. Fire still burning. I saw some burned children with burning bones around.....It was awful...my god...really bad........

I was lucky escape frm dying. I was so lucky................

No comments: